Attendee FAQs

2024 UC Tech Annual Conference Attendee Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Look here for information about the 2024 UC Tech Annual Conference, happening from October 27-29. This page will be updated as more information comes out. Check back frequently!

For additional questions, please email uctech@ucdavis.edu.

• Can I still register online for the 2024 UC Tech Annual Conference? Can I register in-person at the conference?
  • No, the event is sold-out, and online registration has closed. Additionally, there is no onsite registration.
  • Can I bring a guest to the conference events?
  • No, attendees are not permitted to bring guests to any conference events, including receptions.
  • Where do I go for help during the conference?
  • Look for our volunteers wearing a navy blue and yellow polo shirt with the UC Davis and UC Davis Health logos! At the UC Davis campus, you can also go to the Conference Center (conference hub) for help.
  • Where do I park at the conference? How do I pay for parking?
  • Check out our dedicated parking page for information on where to park and how to pay for parking at the UC Davis and UC Davis Health campuses.
  • Where can I find the conference schedule?
  • View the online conference schedule. The page may take a few seconds to load.
  • How do I use the UC Tech 2024 Mobile App?
  • Personalize your schedule, connect with fellow attendees, and navigate the conference with ease using the UC Tech 2024 mobile app, available on the Apple App Store or Google Play StoreLearn how to login and get to know the key features of the app.
  • Connect to Campus Wi-Fi
  • UC Davis
    - Visitors should connect to the UCD-Guest Wi-Fi. You will be asked to create a guest account using your name, phone number, and email.
    - UC Davis/Health affiliates should connect to Eduroam using their UC Davis computing account.

UC Davis Health
    - Visitors should connect to the UCDH Guest Wi-Fi. This includes UC Davis employees and Health employees without a UCDH-assigned device.
    - UC Davis Health employees with a UCDH-assigned device should connect to the UCDH PROD Wi-Fi.
  • How can I enter the vendor raffle?
  • Visit the vendor fair to obtain tickets that you can use to enter the vendor raffle! Make sure to go before the raffle-drawing event on Tuesday, October 29. Learn more about the vendor fair and how to enter the vendor raffle.
  • Connect with the UC Tech Community
  • Join the conversation on Slack #uctech-conference. Share your conference experiences using #uctech2024 on social media!